[CLUE-Cert] Meeting reminder, Monday, Jan 21st

Ben Roe ben at tde.com
Mon Jan 21 16:53:19 MST 2002

Well, gang, I'm one of those whose attendance has been pretty spotty of
late, and one whose life situation has changed some of my priorities.  I
missed so much around my sister's death, and the followup activities,
and my mother's cancer, that I've decided to drop out for now, until I
can get the sys admin test passed (no, I haven't failed it yet, just
haven't taken it yet!).  I am still committed to getting the complete
SAIR cert.

I hope to rejoin you perhaps by summer (or spring, if I get lucky).

I, too, have gained much by the dazzling insights of the various members,
the rabbits we chase and the digressions we meander through.  I look
forward to more in the future.

Best wishes,
ben

--