[CLUE-Cert] Some articles on LPI, SAIR, and Linux+

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Mon Jan 21 16:58:53 MST 2002

Folks,

On doing some research on the different certifications
for The I.T.E.C. Company, I came across some decent articles
on the LPIC, LCA, Linux+, as well as some information on
the LPIC-2 and LCE exams on UnixReview.com.  Do a search on
the name Emmett Dulaney (he wrote the articles on reviewing
the certs, top 50 things to know about then, etc.) and it
should pull them up, including the recent Level 2 comparisons.

Also, I have PDF copies of these as well, if anyone is
interested, that I can place on the linux_study group site.

--- Crawford

The I.T.E.C. Company
P.M.B. 146
368 South McCaslin Boulevard
Louisville, CO 80027 USA
(303) 604-2550 (voice)
(866) 604-2550 (toll free)
(303) 664-0036 (fax)
http://www.itec-co.com

The Information transmitted in this email is intended for the addressee only

Any review, retransmission or other use of the contents by persons other
than the addressee is prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material.

This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-Virus.