[CLUE-Cert] LPI Press Release at LinuxWorld Expo in NYC today...

Michael Robbert mrobbert at mines.edu
Wed Jan 30 15:52:09 MST 2002

Is LPI trying to replace SAIR? I checked SAIR's site and they don't have any mention of
this and no indication that they are going away. Or is this just a MS type strategy move to
get more people with their cert in hand so that if becomes the de-facto standard?
Isn't/wasn't SAIR supposed to be at Linuxworld giving away exams again like they have in
the past? I don't remember for sure.

--
Michael "Murph" Robbert
System Administrator for Math/CS