[CLUE-Cert] Reuters article

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at techangle.net
Sun Apr 11 09:10:27 MDT 2004

I'm assuming this article is talking about the same Shuttle that made the
box you had Jef? Also note the talk of use of computers in the living room.

http://www.reuters.com/financeNewsArticle.jhtml?type=businessNews&storyID=4798097

Note this quote:

 Moreover, average-Joe computer users aren't likely to pry open computers to
 upgrade and replace components as geeks often do, making the smaller
 versions more attractive these days, analysts said.

That might be true, but the "average-Joe" users always seem to be asking the
savvy to take a look at their computer when something goes haywire.
Sometimes that involves cracking open the case.

Cheers,

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at techangle.net
Real programmers don't write in PL/I. PL/I is for programmers who can't decide
whether to write in COBOL or FORTRAN.