[clue-cert] trouble installing Linux

David Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Tue Jan 4 07:45:02 MST 2005

You should ask this on CLUE Tech, you'll get more help.  It is also a
good question for installfest, wish we had one scheduled.

John S Brigham wrote:
[...]
> I am trying to load Suse from CDs.  I have worked in linuxrc and always
> get an "installation fail" error.
>
> I am pretty sure that I do not have the correct dirvers for the above
> hard drive and cd-rom.

"Installation fail" doesn't say anything to me about drivers.  And since
your HD and CDROM use the same IDE driver that works well you probably
have them.

You might put your error message (verbatim) into Google or the support
site for SuSE.

Dave