[clue-cert] outline processor

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Mon Feb 13 17:26:24 MST 2006

Sean LeBlanc wrote:
[...]
> Note also they list alternatives to FreeMind: looks like Emacs has an
> outline mode...learn something every day. What doesn't Emacs have? :)

Running time in Mars orbit?  Ok, I'm stretching.

[...]
> Anyway, very cool stuff. I may have to install it now that you've brought it
> up. I've recently finished reading _Poker Without Cards_, and it reminded me
> a lot of _Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance_ (it even explicitly
> referenced it, too) - and the FreeMind site references ZatAoMM. Now I have
> to re-read ZatAoMM. :)

As in _Poker Without Cards_ is a book about metaphysics?  I thought
ZatAoMM was worthless.  I was hoping for something about motorcycles and
got a half-baked philosophy (so much of the older stuff is so much
better--I'll eventually get around to writing an essay on how RMS is
just a rip-off of Augustine (not to take anything away from RMS, I don't
think he realizes it)).

Dave