[CLUE-Talk] Printing Man Pages

Match Grun match at dimensional.com
Fri Dec 15 09:46:45 MST 2000

Ken,

I don't know if this might be the cause of a problem. It might not even
be related.

A similar problem occurs with Windows if you specify European
standard paper sizes (A4 size). These are about 11-3/4 inch tall
compared to US 11-inch tall paper.

Could you be using Suse? Is so, could Suse be configured to
generate man page to suit European page sizes?

Match