[CLUE-Talk] KDE and screen settings

Steven R. Hulse cyberbiker at bigfoot.com
Fri Dec 22 17:29:52 MST 2000

Hi everyone.
	Well I finally got around to setting up my dual boot system and installed
Linux to it's own hard drive after battleing with RH6.1 and Corel I went with
Mandrake. I don't know why but it just seems to agree with me. Anyway during
setup I went to set the screen options, (Sorry, I can't think of the official
terminology), at 800x640 but it's just too huge! I know there is a way to
adjust it to be at 1024 from within KDE but I can't remember how. Also how can
you adjust this in Gnome? I'm to good with it yet and just still learning it.
	Oh one other question, is it possible to connect my Linux box up to my home
network with the server being a Win98 machine. Basically I want to try sharing
internet access. Any advice on this would be great.

Thank and Happy Holidays!
Steve Hulse