[CLUE-Talk] New Colorado Tax on Software Development

Charlie Oriez coriez at oriez.org
Tue Apr 23 15:09:02 MDT 2002

On Tuesday 23 April 2002 12:44, Jeffery Cann gave up the right to
remain silent by saying:
> On Tuesday 23 April 2002 08:52 am, Charlie Oriez wrote:
> > so how many will actually attend their caucuses tonight and
> > propose resolutions opposing this?
>
> Me.
>
> > how many even knew there WERE caucuses tonight?
>
> Not me.
>
> > call your county clerk for locations.
>
> Thanks!

I just got off the horn with Rollie Heath's office.  He's the Dem
running against Owens.  This thing has not made it out of the tech
media, apparently.  Urging him to take a stand against it would be
appropriate

mailto:rollieheath at aol.com

letters at denverpost.com
business at denverpost.com