[CLUE-Talk] New Colorado Tax on Software Development

Steve Fry clue at ir3w.com
Tue Apr 23 15:49:19 MDT 2002

> Raise some hell.

I just did!

- - - - -
From: Steve Fry <steve at ir3w.com>
To: rollieheath at aol.com

Mr. Heath:

It is my understanding that you may have a voice within our State
Government.  Therefore I feel I must let you know that as a
self-employed Coloradan, Proposed Regulations - SR 7 (as seen at the
links below) will most likely be detrimental to my business.

Proposed Regulations November 2001 - SR 7 Computer Software
http://www.revenue.state.co.us/TPS_dir/PropRegsNotice1101.html
[scroll down to find the link to SR 7]

Here's another article about it:

http://www.pwcglobal.com/Extweb/service.nsf/docid/AF7809A1FD7A262D85256B1400706454

Thank you in advance for representing me in regards to the elimination
of SR 7.

Sincerely,

- - - - -

> I just got off the horn with Rollie Heath's office.  He's the Dem
> running against Owens.  This thing has not made it out of the tech
> media, apparently.  Urging him to take a stand against it would be
> appropriate
>
> mailto:rollieheath at aol.com
>
> letters at denverpost.com
> business at denverpost.com
>
> Raise some hell.
> --
> coriez at oriez.org          charles oriez
> **
> "screams erupted at a Seattle hotel where Microsoft founder Bill
> Gates was addressing an education and technology conference. He was
> whisked away as his audience bolted for the exits. Some audience
> members were knocked down by others trying to get out."
>        -- CNN 2/28/01

              IR3W Web Services
   Steve Fry - steve at ir3w.com - 720-233-3WWW
    Web Site Design, Development, and More!