[CLUE-Talk] [Fwd: FW: [Fwd: NBC's 75th Birthday Celebration!]]

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Thu Apr 25 19:00:19 MDT 2002

On Thursday 25 April 2002 03:24 pm, jbrockmeier at earthlink.net wrote:
> When will legitimate businesses learn that most marketing companies
> DO NOT have lists of people happy to receive unsolicited commercial
> email?

LOL --

This just in... Companies spam you, me, everyone because IT WORKS.  If no one
ever clicked on a spam link or bought something as a result of advertising,
then no company would continue to spend money on it.

Sure, those of us with a minor clue about technology and those of us who
value our privacy hate spam.  But does that stop it?  A few unhappy
customers?  Big deal.

My (cynical) 0.02!

Jeff