[CLUE-Talk] Alternatives to Q-worst.

Ryan Kirkpatrick ug at rkirkpat.net
Tue Aug 13 19:50:21 MDT 2002

On Mon, 12 Aug 2002, Jed S. Baer wrote:

> So, given that AT&T broadband service isn't available here, what are my
> options for an internet connection? Has anyone had any luck with dialup
> over mobile phone? I don't think I can (and don't want to) attach gizmos
> to the house I'm living in, so I'm not too hot on Sprint wireless, or Mile
> High Online -- don't know if I'm in their service areas anyway.

	I would recommend checking out SpeakEasy/Covad (ISP/ILEC), they
can get you a high speed DSL line and you never have to deal with Qworst
at all. Where I live, I am only able to get IDSL, but it is rock solid and
installation was quite painless. I could not be more happy with the
connection and the service I have recieved from Speakeasy.
	Give SpeakEasy a call, and they will tell you what they can
provide to your address. TTYL.

|   "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."                    |
|                                            --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV)   |