[CLUE-Talk] Rute.

David Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Thu Aug 22 12:58:30 MDT 2002

I happened to run across the "Rute User's Tutorial and Exposition"
again, which I had thought would make a good introduction to Linux.  It
might be useful to someone who wants to learn Linux but wants some
structure to follow.  Since I didn't mention it last time I was asked
about beginner resources, here's the link:

http://rute.sourceforge.net/

This is a book that is available on-line, there may be other places to
find it.

Questions:

Does anyone have an opinion on how good this book is?

Is anyone interested (or know anyone interested) in taking the class
described in Appendix A?

I think it would be fun to offer this for people who need more than an
Installfest to get going.

Dave