[CLUE-Talk] Linux Fun-da-mentals details...

Jeffery C. Cann president at clue.denver.co.us
Thu Aug 22 17:10:33 MDT 2002

David,

My preference is that these items go to the CLUE-Announce list.  We created
this list for announcements and your post definitely qualifies.  This also
alleviates the problem of cross-posting or trying to determine if your
message is 'technical enough' to be posted to CLUE-Tech.

I also love Jed's idea of a calendar.  We will look into hooking one up on
the CLUE web site.  This would be a great way to announce meetings and events.

The Announce list is 1-3 messages per month, so there really is no reason for
all CLUEbies not to subscribe.  Finally, it's a moderated list, so
non-announcements will not be authorized.

Thanks
Jeff