[CLUE-Talk] Rute.

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Thu Aug 22 13:15:25 MDT 2002

On Thu, 22 Aug 2002 12:58:30 -0600
David Anselmi <anselmi at americanisp.net> wrote:

> I happened to run across the "Rute User's Tutorial and Exposition"
> http://rute.sourceforge.net/
>
> Is anyone interested (or know anyone interested) in taking the class
> described in Appendix A?
>
> I think it would be fun to offer this for people who need more than an
> Installfest to get going.

I was just going through the Colorado Free University (freeu.com) fall
course catalog, and noticed only Micro$oft courses (or other Windoze
warez) -- at least where the courses where OS-centric. Nothing on Linux.
I've thought about designing a curriculum for an "Intro to Linux" class.
Any suggestions on viable class size or duration?

jed

--
We're frogs who are getting boiled in a pot full of single-character
morphemes, and we don't notice. - Larry Wall; Perl6, Apocalypse 5