[CLUE-Talk] CLUE Events Coordinator

El Presidente de CLUE president at clue.denver.co.us
Sun Dec 8 08:54:31 MST 2002

Greetings.

Mike Benavides stepped down as our Events Coordinator.  He did a great job
over the past ~2 years and we appreciate his commitment to Linux and CLUE.

The role of the Events Coordinator is simple:  coordinate CLUE events.  This
does not include our monthly meeting, since we have others who deal with
those details.  In addition, like other CLUE board members, the Events
Coordinator is expected to join the quarterly board meeting -- our next one
will be in January, 2003.

Specifically, you will coordinate our quarterly installfests and any other
special gatherings which may come up during the year.  One example will be
the ITEC conference in October, 2003.  We plan on hosting a booth this year
to give educational information about Linux, present demonstrations, etc.

Like all CLUE volunteer position, the only requirement is ambition!

If you are interested in becoming the next Events Coordinator, please contact
me (Jeff Cann).  If you are reading this message from the web site archives,
you won't see my return email address, but you can use our spam prevention
form on the web site:
 + http://clue.denver.co.us/ContactForm.php?to=president

I'll be making an announcement regarding this and the Newsletter Editor
positions at the December meeting.  Feel free to speak to me at the meeting.

Jeffery Cann
CLUE President