[CLUE-Talk] I'm new...

Marcin marbej at wsi.edu.pl
Sun Dec 8 14:16:52 MST 2002

Hello everybody,

I found the CLUE www on the internet ;-)
My English isn't very good (yet ;-) that I mainly will be reading yours
mailing lists. Unfortunately I can't meet with you on yours meeting
because... I live in Poland. That's far away, but not through the
internet ;-). Maybe another day I will have opportunity to come on the
yours meeting. Who know... ;-)

Let me introduce myself:
My name is Marcin. I am 31 years old. Not married. I live in Poland
(central Europe). I use RedHat and Debian GNU/Linux, and still Windows.
I think I am new to Linux. I like Linux very much of course :-) I am
also interested in astronomy. So, I think that is all as yet.
Still is Sunday so I wish you successfully Sunday afternoon.

PS: I hope my English isn't very difficult to understand for you.

Greetings from Poland,
Marcin Betlej