[CLUE-Talk] I'm new...

Marcin marbej at wp.pl
Tue Dec 10 16:19:12 MST 2002

Hello,

> Your English is just fine. During my freshman year at university, I
> had a roommate who was originally from Poland
Do you have contact with him?

> - he had moved here with his parents sometime during high school.
Actually, I wonder about my move to Denver ;-) but I don't know what to
do, stay here or move. You can ask me - why Denver, why not e.g. NY or
Chicago? The answer is easy: because there aren't any mountines in NY
etc. ;-) That's way I started look for any LUG in Denver ;-)

> though, so I wouldn't worry about your English...it's probably on par
> with the average American's. ;)
Oh, I don't think.  A lot of work with English language waits for me ;-)

> You didn't mention if you go to any local meetings - do you live close
> enough to go to this one?
I've got in my city BLUG - Beskidy Linux Users Group. (Beskidy is the
name of mountines nearby my city), but nothing interesting happen on
the meetings. It isn't real LUG :-( A few friends meet into internet
cafe and talk about nothing :-( There aren't any copy party, install
party or lectures. There are only a few people from my city - the rest
are from outside (just like me in the CLUE ;-). Next LUG is in Krakow.
Unfortunately Krakow is about 100 km from me and next in Wroclaw, about
200 km from me :-(

I'll look at this www. Thanks for the URL.

--
Greetings from Poland,