[CLUE-Talk] Fourth Amendment? Apologies to Dave

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Fri Jan 4 18:16:22 MST 2002

On Friday 04 January 2002 05:22 pm, you wrote:
> Thank you for the reminder, Jeff.  I will remain subscribed to
> CLUE-tech.

Dave,

I must apologize publicly if my post causes you to unsubscribe from
CLUE-Talk.  This was not my intention.  Further, I did not mean to write what
I think now reads as an ultimatium -- that you can unsubscribe if you wish or
ignore the thread.

My goal was to point out that CLUE-Talk is an open forum with most topics
welcome additions.  In fact, we created CLUE-Tech because many CLUEbies
wanted a Linux-only (technical) forum without what some consider off topic
posts.  So, we created CLUE-Tech.  It is possible that you fall into this
category of Linux / tech only interests.

Regardless, please let me apologize if I drove you off CLUE-Talk.

Regards,
Jeff