[CLUE-Talk] FW: EFF alert on SSSCA

Brandon N bneill at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 9 11:29:37 MST 2002

http://www.aclu.org/congress/issues107.html

> I am glad to see other CLUEbies have joined the EFF alert email list!
>  For
> those not on this list you can sign up on any EFF page at
> http://www.eff.org/
> Also, please consider joining EFF -
> http://www.eff.org/support/joineff-cc.html
>
> Jeff

You can also join the ACLU Action network:
http://www.aclu.org/congress/issues107.html

While I don't support all of thier issues, they do have a few computer
related ones, and they provide an inteface to fax or email your
respective representatives, senators, and other people as necessary.
They provide a form letter that you can somewhat modify to suit your
wishes.

Brandon