[CLUE-Talk] ANN: CORE (COlorado Ruby Enthusiasts)

Matt Gushee mgushee at havenrock.com
Mon Mar 25 14:19:28 MST 2002

For anyone interested in the Ruby language ...

I attended last month's meeting. At this point in history the meetings
seem to be small, friendly, and unstructured. Everyone in attendance
last time was a Linux user. So I had a good time; those who like to
sit back and watch slideshows might want to wait for the group to
evolve a bit more.

----- Forwarded message from rise <rise at knavery.net> -----