[CLUE-Talk] CLUE-Announce?

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Sat Mar 30 07:55:10 MST 2002

Hi Matt,

The idea of CLUE-Announce is to be a low traffic list for club announcements.
 We had several request from folks who want to monitor events, but do not
want digest subscriptions to clue-talk or clue-tech. All posts are moderated
(unlike clue-talk and clue-tech).

In fact, starting this month, we no longer will submit meeting reminders to
clue-talk or clue-tech.

As far as moderation -- I was at JavaOne this week and although I moderated
clue-talk and clue-tech, I didn't moderate clue-announce.

In general, feel free to post to clue-announce and we will consider whether
to approve the post.  The delay this time was simply a matter of me being out
of town, which is rare.  We may get a backup moderator as well.

Thanks.
Jeff