[CLUE-Talk] FBI Gets Broad Domestic Spy Powers

Richard Knechtel rknech at pcisys.net
Fri May 31 08:25:01 MDT 2002

At 08:41 PM 5/30/02 -0600, you wrote:
>The latest in the land grab for your personal rights, thanks to John 'Facist'
>Ascroft, et al.,
>
>"In a move aimed at averting another Sept. 11, Attorney General John Ashcroft
>freed the FBI to monitor Internet sites, libraries, churches and political
>organizations, calling restrictions on domestic surveillance ``a competitive
>advantage for terrorists.''"

What I find really appalling is that John "Nazi" Ashcroft wants these
changes in light of the public finding out that the FBI and the U.S.
Government KNEW about the terrorists activities and KNEW of their plans
somewhat over a MONTH prior to September 11th!  (Watch all the hoopla on
CNN, MSNBC etc.. over this). And I had been telling people back in October
of 2001 that Our government knew about it.  The Israeli Massad had told our
government back on August 20th 2001 about approximately 200 terrorists who
had infiltrated into our country and were planning on using the airlines
for some sort of attack. This was printing in the Jeruselum Post
(www.jpost.com) back in early October.  I also confirmed this with my
cousins husband (they live in Tele-viv Israeli) her husband IS Massad.

Now the FBI wants the extra control to basically monitor every part of
every Americans life.  If the terrorist threat was REAL then they should do
exatctly what was done in WWII. Use internment camps.  (sorry I am not
Politically correct AT ALL).  But I truly believe the terrorist threat in
the U.S. is BOGUS! September 11th was another pearl harbor - our government
let it happen. Those who think that is a "conspiracy theory" can read the
book "Spy Counter Spy" by Dusko Popov. He was the british agent that WARNED
people of the Japenese plans to attack Pearl Harbor.  This time around it
was the Israeli Massad who warned us.

The FBI and John "Nazi" Ashcroft are WAY out of control!