[CLUE-Talk] PHP Calendar

Dave Hahn dhahn at techangle.com
Thu Oct 17 09:20:52 MDT 2002

I've been looking at schemas and the code.

Really, all the schema needs is a Unique ID field, Date Field, Item
description.  The Unique ID so that an item on the calendar code be coded as
a link that could take the visitor to a large event description.  The
calendar code just compares dates and puts the description in the correct
box on the calendar.

I'm happy to put this in place on the CLUE site since I'm most familar with
this code.  Just let me know where and when and it can be dropped into
place.

-d