[CLUE-Talk] Iraq Stuph

Don Collier dcollier at collierclan.com
Tue Apr 22 07:22:22 MDT 2003

Does not matter whether you clain him or not.  Does not matter whether you
voted for him or not.  He is the President of our Country.  It completely
amazes me how much wining and crying goes on when something dosent happen
exactly the way you liberals want it to.

More than 70% of the country supports this war.  Why cant you be a SILENT
minority.
Don Collier
dcollier at collierclan.com