[CLUE-Talk] Fwd: Re: I'm curious about Revolution OS

CLUE President president at clue.denver.co.us
Tue Dec 9 22:26:10 MST 2003

A note from Revolution OS director, JTS Moore.  The film is also available at
SoftPro books (www.softpro.com).

Jeff

Subject: Re: I'm curious about Revolution OS
Date: Tuesday 09 December 2003 1:30 am
From: "J.T.S. Moore" <jtsmoore at revolution-os.com>
To: CLUE President <president at clue.denver.co.us>

Jeff,

I hope your screening on Tuesday evening goes well.

I was wondering if you could do me a favor the next time you send out an
announcement to the CLUE mailing list.  Since I am self-distributing the
DVD of REVOLUTION OS, I can use all of the grassroots marketing help I
can get.  So I would really appreciate it if you could notify the
membership of CLUE that REVOLUTION OS is now for sale at Best Buy,
Borders Books, and Virgin Megastore, and available for sale online at
Amazon.com and Thinkgeek.com.

Best Wishes,

J.T.S. Moore
Director, REVOLUTION OS