[CLUE-Talk] Going to war, how much to pay people

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Sun Feb 2 10:31:08 MST 2003

On Saturday 01 February 2003 08:41 am, Jeffery Cann wrote:
> On Friday 31 January 2003 09:47 pm, David Anselmi wrote:
> > On the question of wisdom who is more wise, the Pope or the President?
> > We know what the President says.  What does the Pope say?

P.S.  With regard to the Pope - for those inclined to exploring non-violence,
check out Pax Christi:

Pax Christi International is a non-profit, non-governmental Catholic peace
movement that began in France at the end of World War II. Today, it is
comprised of autonomous national sections, local groups, and affiliated
organisations spread over 30 countries and 5 continents, with over 60,000
members worldwide. The movement works in all areas of peace but has a
specific focus on demilitarisation, security and arms trade, development and
human rights, and ecology.

http://www.paxchristi.net/  (International)
http://www.paxchristiusa.com/  (USA Section)

Jeff