[CLUE-Talk] Linux Laptops

Otis Lamar otis_lamar at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 10 13:12:20 MST 2003

http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_techspecs.php?masterid=599183&ut=cef73103afbc0ecf&tab_id=1

I own one of these.  It works fine with Red Hat Linux.
   The power management uses ACPI, so it is kinda
tricky to get working, but possible.

ATI 32MB Video
512MB RAM
30GB HD
P4 1.6Ghz
Combo 12X DVD/CD-RW

We also use IBM ThinkPad A31 with Red Hat Linux here
at work.

Otis Lamar

--- Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier