[CLUE-Talk] Linux Laptops

Match Grun match at dimensional.com
Mon Feb 10 21:38:23 MST 2003

One of one work buddies got a Dell. It was not the 8100 but the 4100.
Works with Linux just fine. However, what he really dislikes is a design
flaw in the Inspiron... the space bar touches the LCD screen creating
scuff marks. Apparently this is the biggest complaint that Dell receives
from users.

Match