[CLUE-Talk] Traitors, Cowards, Scoundrels, and Intelligent Dissenters

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier clue at dissociatedpress.net
Wed Mar 26 21:43:02 MST 2003

On Wed, 2003-03-26 at 21:18, David Willson wrote:
> K, this is twice now, that the lefties on this list have accused "most
> conservatives" of considering them 'traitors' or 'cowards' or
> 'traitorous cowards' or maybe 'cowardly traitors.'  I've had it.  Put up
> or shut up.  Who is 'most'?  Do you have some data that establishes that
> most conservatives aren't willing to listen to leftists prattle until
> the cows come home?  No, then knock off the, "You conservatives..."
> crap.

I've only noted one message with that phrasing. I recall I wrote
something about "a large number of conservatives" wishing that
protesters would just "shut up" but that's another issue entirely.

> Scoundrels:  Anyone that doesn't put the right-and-wrong of a thing
> before his own selfish motivations.

Like the Bush administration?

I'm sorry. I just couldn't help myself. And hey, if that's the worst
thing they're called...they're doing pretty well.

Zonker
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier
jzb at dissociatedpress.net