[CLUE-Talk] FCC Orders Broadcast Flag in TVs by 2005

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at americanisp.net
Thu Nov 6 06:56:30 MST 2003

On 11-05 09:33, BOF wrote:
> Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier wrote:
>
> ><snip>
> >
> >It's sad, however, that we're having to fight so hard just to keep from
> >losing fair use rights...
> >

> <snip>
> ...and continuing until the present with
> their seriously considering Broadband Over Powerline in spite of many,
> many objections of it as a technically flawed system of no value
> whatsoever except to the companies pushing it.

Really? I wasn't aware of that. Do you have any places to read up on this? I
thought it was a viable option for rural areas, but apparently not?

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at americanisp.net
http://users.americanisp.net/~seanleblanc/
Get MLAC at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mlac/
I'm an idiot.. At least this one [bug] took about 5 minutes to find..
-Linus Torvalds in response to a bug report.