[CLUE-Talk] The military takes a cue from Microsoft

Randy Arabie randy at arabie.org
Wed Oct 22 10:04:17 MDT 2003

Quoting "G. Richard Raab" <rraab at plusten.com>:

> On Tuesday 14 October 2003 02:55 pm, Randy Arabie wrote:
> > Jeff, I don't think you understand what my point was.
> >8> I find it AMAZING to look back and recall how it was
> > considered a fact by the vast majority of authorities in
> > matters of military affairs and intelligence that the Iraqi
> > regime was continuing thier efforts to produce WMD.  Now,
> > suddenly folks are all ready to accept that it was all a lie
> > fabricated by Dubya and his War Hawks.
> >
> > You mentioned earlier that the facts justifiying the war
> > are contorversial.  Let me expand on that a little.
> >
> > I believe these are facts:
> >
> >  - the Iraqi regime had active WMD programs and therefore
> >  were in violation of numerous UN Resolutions,
>
> Ok, Randy. You have said that Iraq had WMD programs. Could you please
> enlighten us as to what they had that you know of and what evidence you
> have?

How about I just use a quote from you, "BTW, as to the earlier discussion about
WMDs, do any of you honestly believe that Sadaam was not busy producing
biologicals or chemicals weapons? If so, you are only kidding your self."

 http://clue.denver.co.us/pipermail/clue-talk/2003-October/015397.html

Yes, I'm avoiding your question, or challenge -- whatever you want to call it.
If you are really interested in knowing why I believe Iraq did have active WMD
programs, read this:

 http://weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/003/236jmcbd.asp

> >  - Iraq was a supporter of known terrorist organizations.
> What Terrorist Organizations?

Council.  It's all on the State Department website, and I've posted a link to
it on CLUE-Talk...look in the archives.

<--SNIP-->

--
Allons Rouler!