[clue-talk] The War On...?

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Thu Dec 30 14:20:31 MST 2004

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 13:48:40 -0700
Sean LeBlanc wrote:

> Wow. The above is extremely hard to read. Is your reader stripping out
> the standard >'s as well as the attributions or something? I only ask
> because in Mutt I have to read and re-read to see who is saying what.
> The top-posting doesn't help, but that's nothing compared to having
> everything else crammed together with no indentation, no >'s, and no
> attribution.

Came through fine on my end (as far as quotation leaders, that is). Have
you looked at the raw mail source on your end?

Oooh, just did that myself. That came though as the execrable "send as
both text and HTML" format. I bet your MUA is looking at the HTML variant,
and reformating it ugly (as if HTML formatted mail isn't ugly enough
already), or just striping the tags and displaying it. Oh how nice it is
to be using Sylpheed!

jed
--
http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/
Key fingerprint = B027 FEFB 4281 CC72 67D1  4237 F2D0 D356 077A A30E