[CLUE-Talk] Tolkien and allegory

Jef Barnhart jef at batky-howell.com
Mon Jan 12 13:56:19 MST 2004

Ok.. So I ave not read all the thread.

But this reminds me of an interview of Martin Scorsese. He was talking
about Taxi Driver and an interview that he had.

Reporter: When Travis(Robert de Niro) asked Iris(Jodie Foster) to go to
the country? Did you mean that people should become more of an agrarian
society?

Scorsese: No. He just wanted to go to the country and asked if Iris
would want to come along.

Try not to read to much into stuff.

Jef