[CLUE-Talk] The Oxford English Dictionary

Angelo Bertolli angelo at freeshell.org
Mon Jun 21 10:43:20 MDT 2004

>Alas, it is Windows-only.  No Mac, even.  I am curious if anyone on the list
>has this?  Any chance it works with WINE?  It's a long shot, but I thought
>I'd ask.

Why is it Windows only?  I mean I looked at the thing, it must have some
crazy compression to fit all of that on just one CD.  If you can find
out what kind of format it is on the CD, maybe there's a simple way to
look at it--something that would make you feel comfortable that you
didn't need to use WINE?

Angelo