[CLUE-Talk] FW: Hacker story for Denver Post

rknechte at starband.net rknechte at starband.net
Fri Oct 22 12:32:16 MDT 2004

This sounds like to me like a reporter who wants to make a connection to
"bad - hackers" AKA criminals to LInux users. Basiclly show that Linux
users are bad people becuase Linux is used for "hacking".

I'd tell this reporter he should NOT be looking for a hacker from a
"particular" OS.  Or he should be doing for a hacker from every OS - for
ballance.

This article it sounds like he's writting stinks to highg heaven if you
ask me.