[CLUE-Talk] FW: Hacker story for Denver Post

Chris Schock black at clapthreetimes.com
Fri Oct 22 13:18:07 MDT 2004

> On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 12:03:08 -0600

SNIP SNIP SNIP

I think by and large this group is being too critical and protective. The
Linux advocates believe that they have this great piece of incredibly
flexible software and want to share it with the world, but can't ever
agree on how to do it. And they're usually famously stubborn to boot.
Well, you have to start somewhere.

A few months ago I posted raving about how great I thought 'yum' was, how
it made my life remarkably easier. I was blown away at the kind of

Put down the pitchforks and torches and at least give it the article a
chance, there is a real opportunity here.