[clue-talk] RSS/Atom readers?

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 17:42:19 MST 2005

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 13:52:15 -0700, Joe Zonker Brockmeier
<xonker at gmail.com> wrote:
> So far, I've tried aKregator, AmphetaDesk (Web-based, but works on
> Linux, so it counts), Firefox and Snownews... so far, I haven't found
> one that really fits, but I'm still looking. Suggestions?

I like Sage, which is an extension for Firefox - I'm not sure if you
were talking about Sage or about the Firefox "live bookmarks" feature.
 I got into Sage before the live bookmarks, so I'm not sure which I
would like more if I gave live bookmarks an honest try.

I've tried the Thunderbird RSS support, but find Sage's to be
superior.  Again, maybe I just didn't play with it enough to really
give Thunderbird's support a chance, but it seemed like it was
constantly opening Firefox which felt weird as a user to have one app
constantly open the other.

Greg