[clue-talk] The reason MS is winning against Linux?

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 21:23:40 MST 2006

On 1/9/06, Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com> wrote:

> Interesting.  I hadn't done my research.  If that's how they're run,
> it's fairly novel for a company their size.  Kudos to 'em for pulling it
> off.  I wonder how much chaos there really is inside the company.

Apparently just the right amounts.  Here is a good recent snippet on
the subject:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10296177/site/newsweek/

That's part of a larger article.

Greg

PS Oh go on, just pretend that newsweek isn't partnered with msnbc and
read it.  Visiting the site with Konq and Galeon and Firefox ought to
make them cringe!