[clue-talk] If you happen to be studying/interested in Japanese ...

Matt Gushee matt at gushee.net
Sun Jul 30 19:18:31 MDT 2006

... then allow me to plug my latest project. It's an online Kanji
dictionary. It is far from complete, but I've put up a test version and
would like to get some feedback. Visit:

   http://matt.gushee.net:8250/index.html

Also, if you're interested, send me an e-mail, and I'll send you a copy
of the announcement I made to the Tokyo Linux Users' Group, which
explains a few of the issues that I'm trying to work out.

--
Matt Gushee
: Bantam - lightweight file manager : matt.gushee.net/software/bantam/ :