[clue-talk] fsck Xen?

Fri Aug 17 08:11:30 MDT 2007

Citrix buys XenSource.  XenSource removes Linux-based products from their roadmap.  WTF?

http://www.linuxworld.com/news/2007/081507-citrix-xensource-levine-qa.html

Q: "You talk a lot of the relationship between Windows and XenSource and Citrix. What
will become of XenSource’s Linux virtualization platform?"

A: "We allow Windows and Linux to run on top of our platform. We put a particular
emphasis on our Windows capabilities though because that's what most of our customers
want. We will continue to run Linux on our platforms as well."

David L. Willson
Trainer/Engineer/Consultant
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
(720) 333-LANS