No subject

Thu Dec 20 20:53:45 MST 2007

 + http://slate.msn.com/id/2089915

<quote>
The president concluded, "The best way to get the news
is from objective sources. And the most objective
sources I have are people on my staff who tell me
what's happening in the world."
</quote>

Are you kidding me?  Objective sources from your own,
hand-picked staff?

OK - Maybe I'm not a big fan of most (any?)
politicans, especially President Bush.  But, I'm
absolutely baffled by statements like the one quoted
to him in this article.  However, I do feel so much
better the Iraq thing (and any other 'decisions' made
by the Administration), now that I know Pres. Bush has
objective sources of information (only) from his
staff.

Jeff

=====
The quality of thoughtfulness - http://isuma.org/