[clue-talk] Re: [clue-tech] Web ticket software

David Rudder david.rudder at reliableresponse.net
Tue Jul 24 13:18:01 MDT 2007

I've worked with Best Practical for my product.  We do an integration so
you can update tickets from your cell phone/IM/email/etc.

It's a bear to get set up.  Be prepared for dependency hell.

But, once it's up and running, it's a really good system.  Solid,
relatively quick, comprehensive, easy to use.

-Dave