[clue-talk] LOL... the flamefest begins... to LUG or not to LUG...

Michael Fierro miguelito at biffster.org
Wed Jul 25 11:01:02 MDT 2007

On Tue, Jul 24, 2007 at 01:08:45PM -0600, Sean LeBlanc wrote:

> I've wondered the same thing a few times. I have to admit I've been to very
> few meetings in the past few years. Maybe it's because the OS itself is only

I haven't made many, either, but that's mainly due to scheduling. I tend not
to be free on Tuesday nights, and the North meeting is far too far North for
me.

Maybe we should look at a different night for meetings? Or for having virtual
CLUE meetings? The local Ubuntu group has IRC meetups, which isn't a bad
idea. Though I do prefer to actually meet in the physical world. :)

Michael Fierro                                  miguelito at biffster.org
Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro                           AIM: mfierro1
http://biffster.org                           http://weightjournal.com
--
"The King's stinking son fired me, and thank you so much for bringing up such a
painful subject. While you're at it, why don't you give me a nice paper cut and