[clue-talk] abolish abortion in america

Angelo Bertolli angelo at freeshell.org
Thu May 29 21:24:18 MDT 2008

David L. Willson wrote:
> (I'm taking the liberty of changing the subject-line, since in the current conversation,
> the old subject might be interpreted as misogyny, rather than tongue-in-cheek humor.)

I agree with you David.  Any reasonable person that I have ever
discussed the issue with will admit that killing a baby simply because
it's on the other side of the womb (i.e. one day before its birth) is
still killing a baby.  The argument eventually comes down to at what
point people "feel" something is a human or not.

Angelo