[clue-talk] Wow, Card's a little political...

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Sat Nov 1 17:13:41 MDT 2008

On 11-01 12:45, Collins Richey wrote:

> Is that any different than whipping up fear of religious Americans and
> opposing their right to speak up on political issues? You are mixing
> metaphors. The concept of Obama as a secret Muslim is so far below the
> radar of what McCain supporters actually value, it's not even worth
> discussing.

What? Are you claiming the Rovian tactics aren't working? 25% of polled
Texans still think he's a Muslim.

You think that's not going to sway some votes? In Texas?

Get real.

> And there's no paint needed to realize that Obama has
> palled around with terrorists. It's a part of his history, and
> choosing to deny it does not change the evidence,

What terrorists? Have anything other than innuendo?

And if you want to talk about guilt-by-association, check out this video,
about McCain's terrorist buddy that he pals around with:

http://txoasis.blogspot.com/2008/10/mccains-pal-g-gordon-liddy.html

I guess if we had a "liberal media", they'd be talking about McCain's
convicted terrorist friend. But since we don't, they ignore that just like
they ignored McCain's crazy pastor Hagee.

Or maybe, just like Reagan, they can tell the difference between a terrorist
and a "freedom fighter".

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
http://sean-leblanc.blogspot.com
She is not refined.  She is not unrefined.  She keeps a parrot.
		-- Mark Twain