[clue-talk] Wow, Card's a little political...

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Sat Nov 1 17:27:15 MDT 2008

On Nov 1, 2008, at 5:13 PM, Sean LeBlanc wrote:

> On 11-01 12:45, Collins Richey wrote:
>
>> Is that any different than whipping up fear of religious Americans
>> and
>> opposing their right to speak up on political issues? You are mixing
>> metaphors. The concept of Obama as a secret Muslim is so far below
>> the
>> radar of what McCain supporters actually value, it's not even worth
>> discussing.
>
> What? Are you claiming the Rovian tactics aren't working? 25% of
> polled
> Texans still think he's a Muslim.
>
> You think that's not going to sway some votes? In Texas?
>
> Get real.

I am real.  I don't live in Texas.  I live here.  ("*Here* and now" as
you put it, my emphasis added.)

Obama's policies and the stuff that will pass if he's he President
will hurt Colorado and me personally.

That pretty well covers it.  I don't care if he's Muslim, a terrorist,
black, good looking, skinny, smart, or whatever else the "Party"
people want to paint him as, on either side.

I do not want his policies and those of Pelosi, Kennedy, Clinton, and
whoever else is on his side.  That's it.  That's what it comes down to
in the voting booth.

"Do you want them giving your money away via taxes and endowments?"

The so-called "evil" stuff that happens in BOTH Parties aside...
that's the end-game.  What will happen to ME and my community, if
either guy is elected.

>> And there's no paint needed to realize that Obama has
>> palled around with terrorists. It's a part of his history, and
>> choosing to deny it does not change the evidence,
>
> What terrorists? Have anything other than innuendo?

Ayers is who he's talking about.

--
Nate Duehr
nate at natetech.com