[clue-talk] Obama, McCain, and the American flag

Brian Gibson bwg1974 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 2 03:25:15 MST 2008

> I for one have no tolerance for people who bomb other people in their own country.  That's Mr. Ayers.

Yeah, damn those American Revolutionaries.

> Voting in this country is a right this gun-totin' right of center
suburbanite would pick up a gun and
> fight for, even if I knew everyone
I was fighting for would vote for a Liberal.

Funny how violence can be justified as long as you're on the "right" side of the issue.

Not that I condone his past actions, but the fact that he's reformed and become a productive member of society doesn't mean anything now does it?  If you commit a crime, somehow there is no redemption or forgiveness, even after you pay your debt to society?  (Unfortunately Ayers got off on a technicality.)  Suddenly now you are suspect (perhaps even guilty) for the associations you have?  Give me a break.  Tell me I'm wrong, but I recall a little ammendment giving people the right to peaceably assemble.  Besides McCain has his fair share of questionable associations, as I'm sure a lot of other people do as well.  It's just that its currently hip to hate on the scary terrorist man.  Guess we're all seeing brown where we once saw red.