[clue-talk] Obama, McCain, and the American flag

Richard Knechtel richard.knechtel at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 07:38:23 MST 2008

  Obama is going to win unfortunately, but if McCain won we would be in
trouble too.... I have seen several shows where Rebuplican "stratigists"
have acknowledged Obama is going to win, but not only that Democrats are
going to make a "sweep, several senate and house seats will be gained by
the Democrats." Republicans at the top level have already acknowledged
defeat and are planning for regrouping for 2012.

It is high time we start looking for third parties to challenge the
Republican and Democrat mafioso!

Political Renegades: Gov. Ventura and Willie Nelson challenge two-party
stranglehold
http://www.infowars.com/?p=5599

""If we break the trend of electing Democrats and Republicans, and start
electing independents, we will get out of the problem we're in," Ventura
told News 8 Austin, urging people to vote their 'heart' and 'conscience'
outside The Backyard, where Willie Nelson performed at the venue's final
event."

The truth is BOTH McCain and Obama are in the pocket of the globalists -
their pupets.

"A Second 9/11": An Integral Part of US Military Doctrine
http://www.infowars.com/?p=5686

"For several years now, senior officials of the Bush administration
including the President and the Vice President have intimated, in no
certain terms, that there will be "a Second 9/11".

Quotations from presidential speeches and official documents abound.
America is threatened:"

"While "conspiracy theorists" have been accused of cogitating regarding the
possibility of a Second 9/11, most of the insinuations emanate from
official US sources including the White House, the Pentagon and Homeland
Security.

The fact that a "massive casualty producing events" could be used as part
of a US foreign policy agenda is diabolical. The official statements are
grotesque"

"Mainstream Media Report: "The Need" for a Second 9/11

While the Washington Post leaked the substance of the Pentagon's classified
documents pertaining to the "opportunity" of a Second 9/11, the issue has
not been the object of mainstream commentary or analysis.

It is worth noting, however, that in an August 2007 Fox News interview, "A
Second 9/11" was heralded as a means to create awareness and unite
Americans against the enemy.

Broadcast on Fox News, Columnist Stu Bykofsky claimed that America "needs"
a new 9/11 to unite the American people, because they have "forgotten" who
the enemy is. He also claimed that "there will be another 9/11", and Fox
New Anchorman John Gibson concurred. Civilian casualties would contribute
to uniting the country and creating awareness:

     "it's going to take a lot of dead people to wake America up" said John
Gibson."

What Will Obama's "International Crisis" Be?
http://www.infowars.com/?p=5465

Joe Biden's "guarantee" that an "international crisis" will unfold shortly
after President Obama takes office conjures up several different
possibilities, but it seems the likely outcome will revolve around an
announcement that Iran has developed a nuclear bomb, prompting a potential
military attack.

"It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they
did John Kennedy," Biden told an audience in Seattle this past weekend.

"Remember I said it standing here if you don't remember anything else I
said. Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis,
to test the mettle of this guy."

The assured tone with which Biden delivered his forecast was staggeringly
convincing, and left the observer in no doubt that there will be a major
world crisis shortly after Obama takes office. "Mark my words, mark my
words," Biden stressed, adding that "tough" and "unpopular" foreign policy
decisions will have to be made.

"I promise you it will occur," Biden added, "As a student of history and
having served with seven presidents, I guarantee you it is going to happen."

Biden's use of the word "generated" is even more startling. One of the
dictionary definitions we find for the word "generated" is "to bring into
existence; cause to be; produce," which begs the question, will this be
another staged and manufactured crisis like the 9/11 attacks, which
occurred less than 8 months after Bush took office?

Biden's Admonition: Plebs to Suffer if Obama is Elected
http://www.infowars.com/?p=5417