[clue-talk] The stimulus bill

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 18:12:51 MST 2009

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 5:57 PM, Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com> wrote:

> I'm not particular to Rush or Franken on either side as "radio
> entertainment", but I don't want the government telling me I can't listen to
> either one on the public airwaves.  Air America is a financial failure not
> because Franken & Company didn't have ideas and content, but because they're
> utterly boring and non-entertaining to listen to.  Now the Democrats would
> rather censor the airwaves than allow someone to be more entertaining than
> they are, since after all – that's what Rush's show is… political
> entertainment.

Right on, Nate. Neither is on my favorites list. The only time I ever
tuned in Air America, Randi Rhodes (sp?) was in full Bush Derangement
Syndrom mode, and I never tuned in again, but I certainly wouldn't
move to censor her scurrilous commentary. As for windbaggyness, she's
an equal to Rush any day.

--
Collins Richey